Christmas greetings from northern Illinois

For general motorcycle related use, news, and observations.

Moderators: the2knights, Highway Rider

krasmu
Grand Tourer
Grand Tourer
Current bike(s): 1990 Voyager Xii (zg1200)
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 18 times

Christmas greetings from northern Illinois

Post by krasmu »

Not been able to get on the forum much in the past several months. Been busy playing grandpa. I wanted to swing on and wish all of my Voyager family members a happy and safe Christmas and New Year. I pray for good health and safe travels to all for this upcoming year and riding season.

I nearly made it to Christmas this year for my riding season to end. Salt hit the roads about a week and half ago. That is the signal for me. She is tucked into bed for the winter and hibernating. No doubt dreaming of many more miles to come next season.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you.
Kirk Rasmussen
Machesney Park, Illinois

"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself."-Charles Chaplin
sir old dirt
Past Board Member
Past Board Member
Current bike(s): Honda Goldwing 2013
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Christmas greetings from northern Illinois

Post by sir old dirt »

Kirk,
Thanks for the nice message for Christmas.
We Jones’ wish all our AVA friends and acquaintances a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year of 2018. The New Year always promises different and new experiences for all of us. We pray everyone will be able to look back on many personal rewards in 2018.
We continue to approach each day with positive thoughts and sometimes adjustments because of unforeseen happenings. Life continues to be exciting for us as parents and grandparents.
Some few physical ailments have caused different lines of actions but what the heck, most folks over 80 years have to consider some adjustments. We plan to attend the rally in Texas and maybe ride the pulled behind bike.
We look forward to seeing, conversing, and playing with our AVA folks. Again, Merry Christmas to all.
Sir Old Dirt
Mr Jensee
King of the Road
King of the Road
Current bike(s): Phone 337-781-8158
Home Phone disconnected.
Previous bikes. Yamaha 180, Honda CM200T, Suzuki 1000LNKawasaki ZRX1100.
Been liked: 9 times

Post by Mr Jensee »

It is cold and raining here in South Louisiana. Much colder than we are used to, in the low 40's. Another day when staying in bed and watching Godzilla movies on El Ray network all day. I have to laugh at the implausible so called science used in these films. When I was a kid they seemed so out there. Now for a cup of hot cocoa. And yes if anyone asks I am feeling much better. An all day nap must have done the trick.
For Voyager XII Manuals click the link below.
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ao3K0Ai2gvglgS3l7J4pBJrjfBhc
kawibiker
Current bike(s): 2005 Honda Goldwing, Wife 1999 Honda Goldwing Trike
Been liked: 0

Post by kawibiker »

Kirk, Sometime, check us out, http://www.ipvmc.net or Illinois prairie voyagers on FB.. We usually have something the 3rd wkend of each month.. Mike IPVMC Pres

Return to “General Chat”