The Voyager's Voice

For general motorcycle related use, news, and observations.

Moderators: the2knights, Highway Rider

sir old dirt
Past Board Member
Past Board Member
Current bike(s): Honda Goldwing 2013
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 7 times

The Voyager's Voice

Post by sir old dirt »

This message is to simply acknowledge the excellence of the AVA magazine since being taken over by Don Medina and Trisha Blue. Each of them has worked as a cohesive team to produce a magazine all of us can be proud to receive. The innovations they have brought about have placed the Voyager’s Voice at the top of any member’s reading list. All the digital photos and the succinct interviews with various members of the association, the continued issuance of personal stories of travels and “how too articles,” and the many editorial personal travels in the name of the AVA have all contributed to the excellence of the Voyager’s Voice. Our congratulations are in order to Don and Trish.

Char and I trust someone will step forward to continue the great tradition of the Voyager’s Voice. Don and Trish have suggested they are very willing to assist the new editors. Please, who is willing?

All of our AVA Board members are excellent and deserve our continued THANKS for being loyal to the AVA.
Sir Old Dirt
Sugged
Been liked: 0

Re: The Voyager's Voice

Post by Sugged »

sir old dirt wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:32 pm This useful review of Bluehost message is to simply acknowledge the excellence of the AVA magazine since being taken over by Don Medina and Trisha Blue. Each of them has worked as a cohesive team to produce a magazine all of us can be proud to receive. The innovations they have brought about have placed the Voyager’s Voice at the top of any member’s reading list. All the digital photos and the succinct interviews with various members of the association, the continued issuance of personal stories of travels and “how too articles,” and the many editorial personal travels in the name of the AVA have all contributed to the excellence of the Voyager’s Voice. Our congratulations are in order to Don and Trish.

Char and I trust someone will step forward to continue the great tradition of the Voyager’s Voice. Don and Trish have suggested they are very willing to assist the new editors. Please, who is willing?

All of our AVA Board members are excellent and deserve our continued THANKS for being loyal to the AVA.
Did the Voyager's Voice find the new editors since then?
chevyman1
Board Member
Board Member
Current bike(s): 1990 Kawasaki Voyager XII
1991 Kawasaki Voyager XII
1993 Kawasaki Voyager XII
1972 Yamaha LS2 100cc twin 2 stroke
Been liked: 15 times

Re: The Voyager's Voice

Post by chevyman1 »

Me and my wife as the new editors of the Voyagers voice I would like to invite anybody to send there experiences to me at (voyagersvoice@comcast.net)no matter how big or small they are .
we will be always looking for articles to publish in the magazine.
also send lots of pictures with them.
We are also open for any suggestions or ideas for the magazine.
:thmup:
These users liked chevyman1's post:
Highway Rider (Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:14 pm)
Rating: 12.5%
President - Mid-Atlantic Voyagers
1990 Voyager XII
1991 Voyager XII (Team Green)
1972 Yamaha LS2 (100cc Twin 2stroke)
Voyagers Voice editor SEND ME STORIES AND PICTURES PLEASE
long or shout. (kew427@comcast.net)

Return to “General Chat”