Decals on bikes?

Own something other than a Voyager? This forum allows you to more easily find non-Voyager articles.

Moderators: the2knights, Highway Rider

Tonyvdb
Grand Tourer
Grand Tourer
Current bike(s): 2017 Victory Vision
1996 Voyager (Just sold)
1981 GPZ 550 (Previous bike)
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Decals on bikes?

Post by Tonyvdb »

So picked up my 2017 Victory vision this week but cant ride yet as there is still snow on the side streets that has not melted and too much gravel on many of the roads.

In the mean time I want to do something that will make my bike stand out from the rest. Its completely gloss black and I found a site that makes decals for the vision. http://www.autotrimdesign.net/Victory_V ... _Kit_1.asp
Im trying to decide if I want to do the chrome look that they have in the picture or go with a color. I was thinking yellow as I want to put some yellow accent LED lighting on it as well.

Thoughts?
2017 Gloss black Victory Vision
1996 Kawasaki Voyager Just sold
1981 Kawasaki GPZ550 (sold)
HMB Don
Past Board Member
Past Board Member
Current bike(s): 2012 Voyager 1700
Been liked: 81 times

Re: Decals on bikes?

Post by HMB Don »

Tony

I like the chrome, but the yellow sounds like a good choice. What ever you do you'll have to post pictures and come to the Rally this summer.
Don Medina
NorCal Voyagers Club

2012 Voyager 1700
Tonyvdb
Grand Tourer
Grand Tourer
Current bike(s): 2017 Victory Vision
1996 Voyager (Just sold)
1981 GPZ 550 (Previous bike)
Been liked: 0

Re: Decals on bikes?

Post by Tonyvdb »

Thanks, I know yellow is a little risky but on a gloss black yellow looks really good.
I have wanted to go to a Voyager rally but this one falls right when we are at my wifes brothers wedding in Nova Scotia so it will have to wait till next year if is in a location that works for me. Being up in Canada makes traveling down into the US a bit of a challenge as you guys have such an outdated banking system. Paying for gas at a gas station is very difficult because you only take cash or credit card. Up here we use interac debit and we all have chip or even proximity debit cards that are not accepted in most places in the US
Canadian credit card companies charge a fee on top of the exchange rate when using a credit card in the US.
2017 Gloss black Victory Vision
1996 Kawasaki Voyager Just sold
1981 Kawasaki GPZ550 (sold)

Return to “All Other Brands General Forum”