TIP: Topic Watch: Don't Miss A Thing!

Have questions about how to use these forums or the AVA Classified Ads section? Ask here, or obtain helpful hints in using the features (you must be registered to post on any of the forums, or the Classified Ads). For all other questions, please use one of the forums below.

Moderators: the2knights, Highway Rider

WingNutLori
Past Board Member
Past Board Member
Current bike(s): 1990 Honda Goldwing GL 1500
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

TIP: Topic Watch: Don't Miss A Thing!

Post by WingNutLori »

So you are browsing the forums and you find a topic that really interests you. If you don't want to miss a single insightful word of the conversation, you're in luck!

Go to the bottom of the page. Directly below the conversation window, on the left-hand side, you will see:

"Watch this topic for replies"

Click it! Now any time someone posts to that topic, you'll get an email notifying you of the post.

When you decide that you've heard enough, go back to the topic dialogue window, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the link again. This time it says:

"Stop watching this topic"

Remember...this feature is only available to REGISTERED USERS of the AVA Message Forum and the "Watch" feature is available for individual topics (not an entire forum).
I want to live my life in such a way
that when my feet hit the floor in the morning,
Satan shudders and says...
"Oh crap... she's awake!"

1990 Honda GL1500 - Burgundy/Gray
http://www.keystonewings.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
debron
Past Board Member
Past Board Member
Current bike(s): 1995 Voyager XII
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: TIP: Topic Watch: Don't Miss A Thing!

Post by debron »

Up date - Our forum software has changed since Lori posted this topic. Now if you want to "watch" a topic and be notified when new posts are added, click on "subscribe topic" at the top left of the forum. To cancel, click on "unsubscribe topic."
Ron in Oregon
AVA Webmaster ("master" is optimistic!)
AVA Board Member
1995 Voyager XII

Return to “Forum/Classified Ads Use Questions”