I need a Fairing.

This is for general posts and questions concerning only the Voyager 1300 Six-Cylinder.

Moderators: the2knights, Highway Rider

Gadget
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

I need a Fairing.

Post by Gadget »

Hi gang,

Im in need of a fairing for my 1300? Mine crack all under the instrument cluster. Ive patched it back together,but I doubt it will hold long. Anybody got one they would like to sell me.

Thanks
Gadget :tho:
GCE
Current bike(s): 1984 Voyager 1300 Custom - Trike by KoKo
1980 Yamaha XS 1100 Special

Re: I need a Fairing.

Post by GCE »

Hello Gadget
If you can find a place that repairs plastic automobile bumpers, they can weld your fairing back togather and it will be strong and look good too. If you cannot find someone where you are shoot me an e-mail and I may be able to help. Also do not throw your old fairing away if you find a replacement I may be interested in buying it from you. GCE
Gadget

Post by Gadget »

GCE wrote:Hello Gadget
If you can find a place that repairs plastic automobile bumpers, they can weld your fairing back togather and it will be strong and look good too. If you cannot find someone where you are shoot me an e-mail and I may be able to help. Also do not throw your old fairing away if you find a replacement I may be interested in buying it from you. GCE

Thanks GCE
I have glued it all back together with black silicone, then layered the whole inside of it with silicone. it seems pretty solid , Im going to make a brace that runs from the center mounting bolts to the bottom of the cluster (Since that whole piece is gone). I think it will work good. I if do get a new fairing, I will keep you in mind. I think I will be selling the whole bike this fall. If you are uinterested ill keep you in mind.

Gadget
nick9882

Post by nick9882 »

If you are still looking for one let me know,I have a really nice one for sale.I can send you pics if you want.

Return to “General - Voyager 1300 Six”