Helmet comm set up

This is for general posts and questions concerning only the Kawasaki Vulcan Voyager 1700 V-Twin.

Moderators: the2knights, Highway Rider

hank43
Grand Tourer
Grand Tourer
Current bike(s): 2009 Vulcan Voyager Now A
Champion Trike
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Helmet comm set up

Post by hank43 »

David;
Wife and I both wear full face SHARK helmets. Again, I don't think this is a VOX related issue, as the radio always functions again after "Re-Booting the system", by turning the ignition off, then on. Also, it is always MY Headset (The riders headset) that quits.....Wife's is always good. Gonna try that radio company listed above....

Hank
Never meddle in the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
David (N. Alabama)
Elite Tourer
Elite Tourer
Current bike(s): 2007 Kawasaki Mean Streak
2010 Kawasaki Vulcan Voyager 1700
2011 Kawasaki Versys
2012 Kawasaki KLX250S
2010 Moto Guzzi V7 Café Classic
1975 Kawasaki KT250 Trials
2014 Triumph Trophy SE
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Helmet comm set up

Post by David (N. Alabama) »

hank43 wrote:David;
Wife and I both wear full face SHARK helmets. Again, I don't think this is a VOX related issue, as the radio always functions again after "Re-Booting the system", by turning the ignition off, then on. Also, it is always MY Headset (The riders headset) that quits.....Wife's is always good. Gonna try that radio company listed above....

Hank
I was answering ckr1909. Your issue Hank is definitely something different. My Ipod will do that on occasion where I start the bike and it is only showing AUX on the radio. Cycle power and the Ipod comes back. If it happened a lot I would not be happy. Hope you get your answer from the radio company.
2010 Voyager 1700

Return to “General - Voyager 1700 V-Twin”