Hello

This is for general posts and questions concerning only the Voyager 1300 Six-Cylinder.

Moderators: the2knights, Highway Rider

chazglenn3
Current bike(s): 1983 Honda V65 Magna
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Hello

Post by chazglenn3 »

I just registered here as I am considering the purchase of a 1984 Kawasaki Voyager. The seller says there is an oil leak from the shifter shaft and that the antenna is missing. Is the oil leak easy to repair? Of course the seller says it is, but my way of thinking is that if it is so easy then why not fix it before you try to sell? Is the antenna still available? Thanks!

Charles
Me Again
King of the Road
King of the Road
Current bike(s): 1988 1300 Voyager
Been liked: 223 times

Re: Hello

Post by Me Again »

chazglenn3 wrote:I just registered here as I am considering the purchase of a 1984 Kawasaki Voyager. The seller says there is an oil leak from the shifter shaft and that the antenna is missing. Is the oil leak easy to repair? Of course the seller says it is, but my way of thinking is that if it is so easy then why not fix it before you try to sell? Is the antenna still available? Thanks!

Charles
That's a big heavy beast ,but it's comfortable as all heck .
Let us know if you buy it.
The antenna is basically a standard size for a bike ,so it shouldn't be hard to find.
If it's such an easy fix ,have him explain it to you . :gig:
Most of the time it is an easy fix ,pull the covers off,push the O ring back in,put it back together and go for a ride.
Scott in IL
Streetster
Streetster
Current bike(s): 2 x 1984 ZN1300 Voyager
2001 BMW K1200LT
Been liked: 0

Re: Hello

Post by Scott in IL »

For the antenna, if you have the bracket and base, just missing the antenna that screws on, I have an extra I would be willing to part with.

Return to “General - Voyager 1300 Six”