A visit from the President to NJ home

For general motorcycle related use, news, and observations.

Moderators: the2knights, Highway Rider

ekap1200
Master Fabricator
Master Fabricator
Current bike(s): 2000 voyager end of year total. 108.634
Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 134 times

A visit from the President to NJ home

Post by ekap1200 »

Well a visit from the president of the " Mid-Atlantic Voyagers " that is...
Kevin / wife Holly / and daughter Katie arrived about 2:30 after battling the wonderful traffic jams on the Sure/Kill expressway in PA.
Kevin brought down many nice shinny things for me to draft up and weigh in the possibility of manufacturing. And also a new to me PC. ( :-D a big thank you ) My ten year old Compaq had finally started in with some serious issues.
So now, comes the fun of setting it up and getting some windows-7 education . And the dreaded task of finding usernames / passwords / plug-ins / and program install disks. Should be an ugly week for me....

A great afternoon of conversation and swimming pool time was had by all.......followed by burgers and hotdogs on the grill... Weather was great with just enough sunshine to call it a partly sunny day with the pool a cool 80 deg. Afternoon went just too quick and not much chapter business was discussed or time in the shop achieved. My wife was likely surprised we didn't spend the afternoon in the shop. You know how guys get around tools and machines. So we spent the afternoon with the lady's instead of in the shop. :thk: my wife may still be in shock from that.... It was a nice visit from the President .... Gene and Marie Kap.
"Its not bad if you don't know something, but when you don't know you don't know; That's when your in trouble". Joe Place 1912-2008 (my grandfather)

Return to “General Chat”