BackTrackBug
Streetster
Streetster
Current bike(s): 2002 Kawasaki Voyager XII 1200cc
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 5 times

2002 Kawasaki Voyager XII

Post by BackTrackBug »

Its in really good shape although last trip I took it out I could start to feel one of the wheel bearing in the bottom of my feet in the pegs. And only on certain curves. So it comes with a brand new set of wheel bearings, good quality, and a brand new set of Shinko HD white wall tires for it. It has less than 50 miles on new brake pads, new battery, oil change in crank and rear drive, new filters, new 2-4 ignition coil, new wires, new plugs, fresh brake fluid, and probably some things Im forgetting.

Has 34879 miles.

Everything wrong with it:
Needs the wheel bearings and new tires installed.
The throttle return cable needs to be tweaked a little more. If you remove your hand from throttle it tends to creep up from 800rpm to 1000rpm after a minute. Totally drivable as it is but I haven't felt like trying to get tools in that tight area.
The long slender "wind fly" piece on right side of bike needs to be reinstalled. I forgot to put it on when I spring cleaned it.
Antennae needs to be put back on.

I did relocate rear speakers to bottom of the trunk. They look good. And I installed removable, adjustable tethers to the side cargo lids. And I cut the windshield down from 23" to 18", and yes, I did crack it about 1" long...
It has LED lights on crash bar, highway pegs, chrome cup holder (not installed), phone holder, and a four port 12v power supply. Still have both keys and even the original Kawasaki tool kit. The bike cleans up well, all chrome in good shape, no rust. There are a few light scratches here and there, but buffs up nice. Everything works, including cruise control. I would not hesitate to take it on a long Rally or cross country once the wheel bearings were installed.

Im located in Western PA. Im open to Fair offers, no lowballing or Ill just keep it. Only reason why Im selling is my wife will not ride on motorcycles and now Im kind of bored with it. I have more pictures if anyone is interested.
Attachments
diaganle.jpg
front.jpg
IMG_20230527_170604032.jpg
IMG_20231109_105515229.jpg
IMG_20231111_104730496.jpg
IMG_20231111_104931782.jpg

Return to “Motorcycles for Sale”