Seminars at 2019 Rally

Discuss your plans for your trip and meet up's here. Have a question, ask it here. Keep all posts and topics specific for this form only!

Moderators: the2knights, Highway Rider

HMB Don
Past Board Member
Past Board Member
Current bike(s): 2012 Voyager 1700
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 81 times

Seminars at 2019 Rally

Post by HMB Don »

Hi All

The 30th AVA International Rally is just around the corner. Last year was my first year to host a seminar, it was adjusting the steering head bearings. This year I've been kicking around some ideas, but not sure which one to present. So I'm asking for Ideas from 2019 rally attendees. If your not attending sorry you'll miss one heck of an event.

There are also two other Seminars on Monday. Monday is checkin and kind of a rest day so that's why the Seminars are on Monday.

Safety Seminar, Mike McGee 11am - 12pm

Womans Seminar, Trisha Blue 1:30pm- 3pm please tell your wife and or passenger about this, Kawasaki always provides plenty of giveaways for this Seminar.

Tech Seminar, Don Medina. 3pm - 5pm
Don Medina
NorCal Voyagers Club

2012 Voyager 1700
Steverides5
Traveler
Traveler
Current bike(s): 2017 Voyager 1700
1993 FLHTC Electra Glide Classic
1967 R69S BMW
1982 Honda CB900C
1995 KTM 400 LC4
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Seminars at 2019 Rally

Post by Steverides5 »

Hey Don, never having been to one of these in the past I’m certainly at a loss but maybe highlighting known problems with the 1700s as they are still being produced with only mild changes over its lifespan. Being honest I’m looking forward to riding the area much more than attending a seminar during daylight hours. Hope the idea helps. Probably a very old idea but being these bikes are not as popular as Harley or Goldwings maybe it would help some owners maintaining their rides. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Having fun whenever possible is never overrated!

Return to “30th Annual AVA Rally Summersville WV. June 24-27 2019”