Ride to Ripley 2010

Visited a nice place? Taken a great ride? Wonder where to go on your next ride? Check it out here!

Moderators: the2knights, Highway Rider

Chris near Kansas City
Elite Tourer
Elite Tourer
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Ride to Ripley 2010

Post by Chris near Kansas City »

:wnk2:
"You only live twice, or so it seems. One life for yourself and one for your dreams...." Nancy Sinatra

"If a man made it, a man can fix it." - Steve in Sunny Fla
Jim Loiselle
Traveler
Traveler
Current bike(s): None
Been liked: 0

Post by Jim Loiselle »

Getting ready to leave Ripley Sunday morning. :cry2:

We had a Great time!
HMB Don
Past Board Member
Past Board Member
Current bike(s): 2012 Voyager 1700
Been liked: 81 times

Post by HMB Don »

Just got back yesterday, got into the bay area early enough to meet Trisha before she got off work. We went out to dinner; always good to get home to my wife.

We left Ripley Sunday morning, with the early morning sunlite to keep us company. We rode to Oklahoma City, next was Albuquerque NM, Laughlin NV. Then home the last day was hard 620 miles and temps in the 90s. Best thing was that we were both on Voyagers, no worrys. Just add gas and ride doesn't get better then that.

I just want to thank Chris and David for coming up with the Idea of the ride. Carl for letting us all hang at the garage. Kawasaki for building a great motorcycle. I love the format just show up and be part of the fun, the fun just goes on, back at the motel we were kicking tires until midnight both nights. Thanks Pam for all the pics.

Total Miles 4600 and most of the time mpg was 50. Yesterday we rode hard still the mpg was 45.

Don Medina
Don Medina
NorCal Voyagers Club

2012 Voyager 1700

Return to “Travel Reports, Ideas, Questions, Suggestions”