GW 1500A

Own something other than a Voyager? This forum allows you to more easily find non-Voyager articles.

Moderators: the2knights, Highway Rider

Sleepy939
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

GW 1500A

Post by Sleepy939 »

Ok my dad has a 1996 Goldwing Aspencade. However, we are not going to hold that against him. The other day we went riding and the starter stayed engaged. We have replaced two relays one by the battery and the other by the foot brake. Now you can switch the bike on and when the start button is depressed you can hear a click. By the foot brake we can short the two wires and press the start button and it starts up. It doesn't matter about the relay there we have changed it out. Some one spoke about two diodes behind the right saddle bag to check them. How could we check those diodes. Thanks for the help.

Gary
flip18436572
Traveler
Traveler

Re: GW 1500A

Post by flip18436572 »

Have you thought about checking the FAQ's at the GWRRA web site. I have found lots fo information there for friends that own Gold Wings.

The old Kawasaki saying is something like Friends don't let Friends ride Gold Wings. OK, probably not, but check out the GWRRA web site and I bet you can find what you need.
Swim, bike, run; sounds like fun!!!!
Sleepy939

Re: GW 1500A

Post by Sleepy939 »

Thanks I will check.

Return to “All Other Brands General Forum”