Parts fer sale!!!!!

Have questions about how to use these forums or the AVA Classified Ads section? Ask here, or obtain helpful hints in using the features (you must be registered to post on any of the forums, or the Classified Ads). For all other questions, please use one of the forums below.

Moderators: the2knights, Highway Rider

Jrichard
Streetster
Streetster
Current bike(s): 03 zg1000 'concours
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Parts fer sale!!!!!

Post by Jrichard »

I had a brief encounter w/a deer--------------he is dead and I still b breathing-----the deer approached from the left side and took WINDSHIELD and trim:headlight trim ring,broke the 2 left tabs that attach the light to the fairing stay and the entire LEFT side fairing--------------so am parting all remaining intact plastic. ENTIRE R side was untouched:2 saddlebags r intactw/lids[saddlebags sold as R or L side] no splitting up!!!!-------------am keeping 'blackbox',starter motor,generator alternator---MY refurbished radio{that the cassette WORKS]------=--I will b going to the 'outer banks' of NC ---then across the state to Morganton NC and S. to the I-10 corridor towards Cleveland TEXAS and on to Houston--------ifin u need any of the parts I can deliver on my way S. fer the 'WINTER'--------oh the color is from the 2000 Voyager----I will replace w/another voyager-------you can reach me at jrkfoury@gmail.com and I will b in touch w/ya????-------Happy new year Jrichard :thmup:
cushman eagle
King of the Road
King of the Road
Current bike(s): '99 Kawasaki Voyager 1200
1958 Cushman Eagle restoration has been finished,and have put 3030 miles on her!
Has liked: 813 times
Been liked: 273 times

Re: Parts fer sale!!!!!

Post by cushman eagle »

We are certainly glad you are OK, :thmup: :clap: .It is always :cry2: when we hear of an accident involving one of our family.We also are sad to hear of a Voyager being gone regardless of the vintage.
'99 Voyager VXII,'58 Cushman Eagle
crookeam
Current bike(s): 2003 Kawasaki Voyager XII
2007 Ducati Monster S2R1000

Post by crookeam »

Of course we're glad you're ok, but good used parts are always welcome! I didn't catch the color of your bike. Mine is olive green and I am looking for some quality plastics. Hope yours is olive!

Best,
Andrew
andrewmcrookes@yahoo.com
JRShaw921
Streetster
Streetster
Current bike(s): 2010 Yamaha FJR1300
1991 Voyager XII

Post by JRShaw921 »

If his the 2000 year model, then his plastic is of a blue/silver color. Way different then your, but paint will stick to anything you buy or need. A good body shop can match for you. :hmm:
Jim
NSB, FL.
1991 Voyager XII (soon) "ours"
2010 FJR 1300 (mine)
Jrichard
Streetster
Streetster
Current bike(s): 03 zg1000 'concours

Post by Jrichard »

Andrew------try pinwall in Massilion, OH.------they sell mc salvage parts-------they have a 98-99 olive color --------am in Houston,TX.------enjoying the Texas 'winter'----------closing in on a 96 zg1200 in pristine condition!---------then to Fl. fer the Daytona gathering????

Return to “Forum/Classified Ads Use Questions”