New guy in town

This is for general posts and questions concerning only the Kawasaki Vulcan Voyager 1700 V-Twin.

Moderators: the2knights, Highway Rider

swint
Current bike(s): 2013 Vulcan Voyager
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

New guy in town

Post by swint »

Hello everyone. Just wanted to post a message saying hi and to let you all know I'm knew to the Voyager family. I moved up from a 2002 VN800A to a 2013 Blue/Black Voyager 1700 about a month ago. Been enjoying every minute of riding this beautiful bike, too!

Looking forward to the forum discussions and if any of you are in the Great Smoky Mountains area, I'm always appreciative of riding buddies when I'm not working.

See you around. :thmup:
Scott-(Altoona, PA)
King of the Road
King of the Road
Current bike(s): 2001 Voyager XII
Has liked: 80 times
Been liked: 121 times

Re: New guy in town

Post by Scott-(Altoona, PA) »

Welcome, you're going to love this place! :LvStrk
Take some time reading up on the various modifications and fixes some of the 1700 folks have made to their Voyagers. Don't hesitate to ask any question and by all means post reply's/pictures and stories of places you've been or are planning on going!
Not sure if you know but the 25th Annual AVA International Rally is next week and this year it's only a few hours ride for you. It's in Asheville N.C., check out the Rally Info page and compare it to your schedule. Great chance to meet lots of folks riding many makes and models including Kawasaki Voyager 1300's, 1200's & 1700's. Tuesday evening is slated for the Bike and Lights shows, love to see you!
:thmup:
Mid-Atlantic Voyagers chapter secretary {"scribe"}
2001 Voyager XII
We may not know them all, but we owe them all! Thank a Veteran today!
Terros
Cruiser
Cruiser
Current bike(s): 2004 VTX1300R
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: New guy in town

Post by Terros »

Welcome from Alberta , Canada. Great place for info and what to do to make the bike just a little better.
Lots of opinions here, take what you like. :wnk2:
Don't forget to fill out your profile and tell us about yourself.
Bob
Live dying or Die living

Return to “General - Voyager 1700 V-Twin”